me

me

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My possible return to painting

Inspired to begin writing - not that I don't do some writing every day - usually notes about some child's poor behaviour - but that is not where I wish to start.

It would be excellent to chart my return to painting and making the many pictures that are somewhere in my consciousness. For today it might be too late - having some exercise, i.e. a swim, before bed time, beckons....a simple brush stroke with green paint on my 'buddha inspired' painting is all I've done tonight. The only completed paintings which have gone anywhere recently were two which I gave away! Yes, gave away - to George's Danish boss. This means two of my small pics are in Denmark, which is more than I could have said a couple of months ago. I may post my photos of them here...
This is all for tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment